Cut to the chase – the editing process continues in the background. I’m still quite busy with it.
There really is nothing I want to reveal publicly yet. Though next Friday will be some reveals in regards to future short stories.
Until then though let’s turn the attention to this Monday. The final release of “The Last Witch”. With the finale released it will bring a close to the Novelette and Hilda’s story of revenge against the Goddess.
I am extremely excited to have the finale released to you all to enjoy. I hope you guys like the ending and I’d love to hear opinions of it!
Now I return to my work, a lot must get done this weekend. I hope you all get plenty of time to relax and see you Monday!
I also set up a Ko-fi for one time donations. Any support is greatly appreciated!
Progress Report 05/04/18
- Gray Sphere Saga book two editing continues
- Book three of Gray Sphere Saga, on pause while book two is worked on
- New short story with Hapsam’s art being worked on
- Perpetual War adjustments in preparation of a final relaunch with the recently finished outline
- Behemoth outline is done, preparations starting on its eleven chapter story