Hello everyone! Only one more update for January. Crazy how fast this month went by. Eleven more months until 2019. Time to start planning for parties, right?
Lots of work in the background. +5000 words this week!
I sent out the first newsletter on the mailing list. If you are not signed up for it, go to the bottom of this page and subscribe! There may even be secret deals sent out on occasion.
Another short story is coming this Monday as planned. A bit more of a lighthearted one. Don’t worry though, gloomy stuff will come again.
Finally if you want to keep reading, Patreon is an option. For just one dollar you get access to the short stories a month in advance of it coming here. I’ll also be releasing exclusive content in the coming months.
Thanks for reading and see you guys for the next report!
Progress Report of 01/26/18
- Gray Sphere Saga book two editing has slowed due to editor getting sick
- Book three of Gray Sphere is being worked on
- Editor returned three short stories, now reviewing
- Perpetual War chapter six done
- Behemoth chapter three done