I apologize for the lack of an update yesterday, this past week has been quite crazy, what with starting a new day job and all. Things are starting to settle into a normal schedule again, which means I can focus on writing and making games as usual.
For those who missed the last post, I want to clarify again that the plan is two updates a week, Monday & Friday. Monday’s update will bring general content releases for anyone to enjoy, whether that is short stories, chapters of books, print-and-play games, etc. Friday’s are news on upcoming release of content, with the occasional post of content. There are also updates on Wednesday, but they are for Patreon, which will be early access to stories and prototypes of games before they come here, or exclusive lore backgrounds, character bios, etc.
If you are new here or returning I hope you will enjoy the content already out, and will come back for future updates detailed below!
News on upcoming release of content
- Releasing this Monday is ‘Behemoth’, a short story following a lost soul.
- Wednesday’s Patreon update will be the next version of the solo board game.
- For Friday I think I will talk a bit about book two of Gray Sphere Saga. I want to edit more before than.
- Solo print-and-play game available for anyone to play
- Chapter three and four of Perpetual War
- An unnamed SciFi short story I’ve been thinking on
- Book two planned for a Winter release
- A KickStarter for a physical copy of solo print-and-play game.